-->

9.19.2011

July Wedding Menu

So as you know, I started off my time in Europe with a visit to Bebington, England (and have returned back there now) as a bridesmaid for my cousin's wedding. It was a fantastic day and we couldn't have asked for better weather. The bride was stunning and from the morning preparations to the evening party everything went very smoothly and enjoyably. After a beautiful ceremony in Bebington we were driven to the reception held at a gorgeous hotel in Liverpool where we stayed for the night. We enjoyed such a delicious dinner, I had no choice but to post pictures. The courses just kept coming and coming, and by the time we reached the cheese course I was feeling quite thankful that my dress flowed away from the body.



My favourite course



Such a great idea!


I love weddings, drinks all around!

1 comment: