-->

1.11.2011

Dinner in Louisiana

Well actually in Ottawa. For New Year's my family and I went up to Ottawa to visit my sister for the weekend. On the Saturday we went out for dinner and my friend from Ottawa had suggested Fat Tuesday's so we decided to try it out. They had a New Orleans style menu with lots to choose from. The food was great and absolutely full of flavour, we could have been sitting in a restaurant in Louisiana!

Crab Cakes Vermillion - I think these were some of the best crab cakes I've ever had

Honey Dijon Chicken with roasted garlic mash

Honey Dijon Chicken with dirty rice

Blackened Louisiana Catfish with dirty rice

And I had the Jambalaya! With shrimp, chicken, ham and andouille sausage in a spicy creole tomato sauce, accompanied by dirty rice - it was DELICIOUS


No comments:

Post a Comment